[Tlhingan-hol] ghawran DIS chu' nabmey

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:49:11 PST 2015

ok, so to summarize all of these and make things clear :

klingon doesn't have a passive voice, however one can use {-lu'}
keeping in mind that it means
<someone/something does something to..>. However when someone will be
reading the {-lu'}
sentence, he will be right if he translates it in his mind as passive voice.
So, although klingon doesn't have a passive voice, I can right in
passive voice !?!?!!?!?
Also, klingon doesn't have a passive voice, however these canon
examples utilize a passive voice
translation.
Finally although klingon doesn't have passive voice okrand uses it in
his translations.

cpt qunnoQ