[Tlhingan-hol] Back + Holiday Greetings

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:53:03 PST 2015

Thanks QeS for covering for me for a day or two after I fell down the
metaphorical health staircase. Some chronic issues collided and have made
it hard to be active in email for a few days.

I am wildly gladdened by all the holiday messages people have been posting,
which I have just glanced through.You beginners who have taken up the
challenge are doing amazing work in improving your skills! What matters is
making progress, whether with small or large steps!

maghomtaHDI', yItIv.