[Tlhingan-hol] God of The Apes

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Dec 23 16:27:23 PST 2015

I just found another one of these annoying books which claim to be
klingon translations, but which are quickly recognized as bing products.

If you got time and possibilty to do so, go to amazon and write a review
that this is not klingon. It's fake. It's crap. Newbies should be warned
that this is not a klingon book, it's just someone trying to get
attention for his book.

People in the world out there should know and understand that klingon is
a true language, and that not everyone can just write any book in
klingon. It endangers the quality of our hard work.

See amazon and the klingonwiki for more information:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/De/GodOfTheApes

rIn.

--
Lieven L. Litaer