[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: -bej versus Sov

Rohan Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:09:23 PST 2015

Also, I'd just like to firmly throw my weight behind what Qov has said. I know that the BG role has been empty for some time and that we're still getting used to the idea of having one back, but the BG's position is an official KLI mailing list role and is deserving of respect. The BG serves only on a volunteer basis, and because life sometimes has a habit of getting temporarily in the way of even the best of us, sometimes the BG cannot (for whatever reason) answer an email immediately, but will respond as soon as they have the capability to do so.

In this instance, 'arHa is facing some other issues temporarily and has asked me to handle KLBC postings while he's away, but he should return in the next day or so. Since 'arHa has offered of his own time to serve in this role, let's please show both him, and the role he's taken on, the respect they deserve. After the BG has had their say, then it's open slather; but for messages from beginners and novice speakers, and most especially those that are explicitly signposted with the KLBC tag, please leave them for the BG to answer first.

QeS 'utlh