[Tlhingan-hol] Prospero año nuevo

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:11:31 PST 2015

I had the same thought about "chepjaj DIS chu' "; that people can prosper (and companies and other such entities), but a period of time can't, really. It's just a time period, in which perhaps someone's prosperity occurs. So that's why I took the time stamp approach, even though for all I know it could work like English and Spanish, and not so much in keeping with my Lojbanic inclinations.

Also, I went with the plural "you", even though that is not implied in the Spanish; is bI- necessarily singular, or can it include multiple "you"s?

-QISta'

Enviado desde mi teléfono inalámbrico Verizon