[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC : Sentences as objects

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 08:12:58 PST 2015

I did not intend to imply anything positive or negative about any of these options. I listed them in order of commonality. Most often, people follow the rule and let context and ambiguity reign. I didn’t say that was a bad thing.

I’ve heard people actively choose to ignore the rule, hence option 2.

I thought option 3 would be a solution for those who don’t like the first two options, and it would make use of a rare example from canon.

For myself, I’ll probably choose option 1, unless I really mean {rIntaH}.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv