[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC : Sentences as objects

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:10:44 PST 2015

Three options:

1. Follow the rule and don't indicate perfective. Let context and ambiguity reign.

2. Ignore the rule like most people do and pretend that you just forgot it.

3. Follow everything with {rIn} and smile at the confused look on the face of the person to whom you are speaking.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv