[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Holiday Card Challenge ANNOUNCEMENT

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:46:37 PST 2015

On 18 December 2015 at 01:22, qurgh lungqIj <qurgh at wizage.net> wrote:
> No. I believe the list will strip attachments, so I've attached
> something to this email as a test.
>
> Someone else will have to let me know if it works or not, as the list
> doesn't send a copy back to me.

Qapla'. Er... (If you expect something to fail and it works, is
{Qapla'} appropriate or not? :-) )

It did work. Now, I'm curious to know how attached images will appear
in the KLI mailng list's archive.

Maybe something's misconfigured since the move to the new KLI web
site? I think the original mailing list did strip attachments, and for
good reasons: viruses, spam, storage space, download speed. I can't
think of any good reason for this mailing list to allow attachments.

> You could upload the picture and just post the link to it. The list
> won't block that.

I would prefer that, whether attachments are allowed or not.