[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Holiday Card Challenge ANNOUNCEMENT

Chelsea Knauf chelsea.knauf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:10:03 PST 2015

I ran into a grammar question.  Is there a way to attach an adjective and a
possessor to a noun?
{qechvam jatlhlu' 'e' vISovbe'.  DelwI' ghajwI' je ghajlaH'a' DIp?}

For example, "the first day of Christmas":  {jaj wa'DIch QISmaS}?  I'm
unsure how to reword it to remove the doubled adjectives: {QISmaS
'oHtaHvIS, jaj wa'DIch Daqtagh qanobpu'}?