[Tlhingan-hol] naDev DoyIchlan Hol jatlh 'Iv?

Will Martin lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 08:43:48 PST 2015

pIj tera’Daq jatlhlu’. <<nIb jIvtaHghach Quchchu’taHghach je.>>

qoHpu’ chaHba’.

Thanks for the update. One should probably add this to the New Words List at:

http://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/date/ <http://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/date/>

Otherwise, others, like myself, might miss it. It’s not like I didn’t check.

pItlh
lojmIt tI'wI'nuv