[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Dec 8 23:24:58 PST 2015

From: Bellerophon, modeler [mailto:bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com]
Sent: December 8, 2015 8:17
To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words

qechwIj maw'mo' DoS vIqIppu', qhIq tlhoy nIch wInatlhtaH. SubaH 'e' yImev!
qun HoD: TKD 4.4 explains it. When a noun is modified by a verb immediately following it, ns5 goes on the verb, not on the noun.

~'eD

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 6:47 AM, mayql qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't make any meaning work by analogy with puq ghaHtaH yaS'e'

lugh'a' {puq ghaHtaH yaS'e'} ?

> HIja’. “The officer is a child.”

> {qechvam maw'vaD}

{-vaD} DIp mojaq 'oH 'ach {maw'} wot 'oH ! qaStaH nuq ?

> Sengvetlh Dajonta’ SoH.  maj.

qun HoD