[Tlhingan-hol] updating TKD (was: pab ngaSbe'lu')

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Dec 8 12:37:50 PST 2015

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:29 PM, David Holt <kenjutsuka at live.com> wrote:

> ghItlh qurgh lungqIj:
> > There could be a page with the sections listed, and then each section
> > as a separate page linked into the index. This would give us the ability
> > to post links to specific sections and know that is has the most up-to-
> > date grammar information in it. We could also update it as new
> > grammar comes. There wouldn't be any need to publish a book, but
> > people could freely compile the work into their own "book" or other
> > format.
>
> Like is being done on the Klingon Language Wiki
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/PortalGrammar ?

I guess. I did something similar on my Hol 'ampaS website as well many
years back as well, so that Wiki isn't the first attempt to do something
like this.

The reason I suggest the KLI wiki over some outside organization is that
the KLI has the license to use Klingon, while others do not. It would also
be limited to KLI members, and not open to be edited by the public. We
could make it a full project of the KLI.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:16 PM, SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name> wrote:

> Hatbe'law' nabvam. muSeymoH. cherlu'chugh jIjeSbej. 'ach Hatbe'qu'bej net
> 'olnIS.

I can setup the basic index pretty quickly. Then members would just need to
login and start adding new pages and content.  You will need to have
registered as a KLI member on the website though.

qurgh