[Tlhingan-hol] updating TKD (was: pab ngaSbe'lu')

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Dec 8 11:58:35 PST 2015

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:27 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> lojmIt tI'wI' nuv:
> > He could decide to create a whole newly rewritten TKD, but he’d have to
> > convince the publisher to edit and print it.
>
> I'm pretty sure if permission were granted we (the KLI or whoever) can
> get together a group of volunteers to edit and proofread it.

Perhaps we (the KLI members on this list) could use the KLI Wiki to
re-write the chapters of the TKD to include the current information, but
without directly duplicating the TKD content?

There could be a page with the sections listed, and then each section as a
separate page linked into the index. This would give us the ability to post
links to specific sections and know that is has the most up-to-date grammar
information in it. We could also update it as new grammar comes. There
wouldn't be any need to publish a book, but people could freely compile the
work into their own "book" or other format.

qurgh