[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:53:41 PST 2015

Thank you. This is interesting. I think that you are right. There is no restriction of asking this kind of question because, just like any other question formed with {nuq} or {‘Iv}, the answer could be formed by repeating the sentence verbatim with the answer replacing the question word, and you are not relying on any hidden form of the missing Klingon question word corresponding to the English “which”.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably