[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:31:53 PST 2015

Depends on whether you're Protestant, Catholic, or Orthodox. In the Protestant view, every believer is a saint. In the Catholic view, a saint is, as far as I know, a person who has died, is considered particularly holy, and has been officially declared a saint. The Orthodox view is probably similar but I don't know much about it.

-QISta'