[Tlhingan-hol] Thirty Years

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 14:38:24 PDT 2015

Something I posted tonight on my tumblr blog, to mark an anniversary. Just wanted to share this with you here. Some of you will have similar anniversaries coming, or you probably already had your anniversaries already. This day is mine.
Thirty Years
|   |
| Thirty YearsIt’s been thirty years since I bought my first copy of The Klingon Dictionary. How can I describe what it was like back then? For a start, Doctor Who had yet to hav... |
|  |
| View on daily-klingon.tumblr.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |