[Tlhingan-hol] This group's archives

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Sat Aug 22 18:35:04 PDT 2015

The list archive for the current mailing list setup can be found at
http://stodi.lojban.org/~clsn/webarchives/

It's up to date, but has no search feature. It also doesn't record some
members messages. The archive on the web server has to be manually updated
in order to convert the pages from one to the other.

I'm working on migrating the list to a new location, but It's just one of
many things on my to-do list.

qurgh