[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon phrases with meanings in other languages

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Aug 15 03:48:36 PDT 2015

Am 14.08.2015 um 16:13 schrieb André Müller:
> Does anyone know of any sentences or grammatical combinations of words

I know you asked for phrases, but there are ceratianly single words
similar to other langauges.

When I was in the US, I had just started Klingon and wanted to use the
short form of the curse {Qu'vatlh}, {va}, but quickly stopped doing so
because people thought I'd say the F-word.

"Cool! Wie schön, mach!" - {qul vIchenmoH}

"Wickeltisch" - {wIqelnIS}

"wäscht der Koch?" - {veS Da qoH}

--
Lieven L. Litaer