[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' report

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 03:12:31 PDT 2015

On 5 August 2015 at 22:44, Qov wrote:
> Note that this was a conversation with Marc, not matlh, so not canon.

jang De'vID:
> pollaH pagh polHa'laH, qar'a'? A distinction without a difference, so
> to speak? (Or is Marc only speaking "ex cathedra" when Maltz is
> summoned? :-) )

Well, yes, this is really nitpicking. We all know Maltz is part of the
game, but at the end, it's Marc who makes the language, so if it comes
from him, it's canon. There's no need to add "Maltz said..." to any bit
of tlhIngan Hol. Otherwise, we would need to withdraw lots of canon we
got from him.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh