[Tlhingan-hol] Slightly related

Maxim Sonin maxim.sonin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:44:38 PDT 2015

I don't watch tv so I might be late with this. I was at my grandparents
house and turned the tv on and switching through channels I saw this
cartoon (wiki link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Kratts) something
about biology for kids. The fun thing is that I saw this episode (Lemur
Stink Fight) about lemurs and as you might know baby lemurs kling on to
there mothers and that is literaly how they are called in the cartoon. The
heroes talk about "The Klingon", they say "Dont fight the klingon" - I
don't think this could be a coincidence.
Sorry if this is not acceptable content, I just thought it really funny
(maybe it could become a drinking game or something)