[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Language Wiki

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Apr 10 02:09:25 PDT 2015

peqIm,

this is one more invitation for Klingonists all over the world to
participate in the Klingon Language Wiki.

Many people on the list have already registered, but only very few have
done contributions.

The wiki is about anything we know about the Klingon language, so do'nt
expect to find a simple copy of the Dictionary. It contains movie
dialogues, information of politicians retiring in Klingon, Klingon
language opera's and so on.

How can YOU help?
You don't need to be an expert to make additions to the wiki. Perhaps
you enjoy translating? The wiki has four different language sections, yo
perhabs you want to translate existing english articles into German,
Dutch, or French? Next, there are many articles which are not complete
and do not only consider Klingon language issues. Write a short summary
for a Star Trek movie. Tell us your opinion of the Klingon Monopoly
game. Write an article of a Buffy episode where someone wrote a klingon
poem. Everything is possible, and you can constribute.

Even if you don't like writing, just read: the wiki is also a useful
resource for information about klingon - as an addition to the KLI, the
Klingonska Akademien, the Klingon Assistant, "we succeed together in a
greater whole" {wa' Dol nIvDaq matay'DI' maQap}

Start here:
http://www.klingonwiki.net

--
Lieven L. Litaer