[Tlhingan-hol] [KLBC] Tlinget influence?

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 23 06:41:43 PDT 2014

I have been to Wales many times, and Welsh "ll" is not Klingon / Nahuatl / etc "tl(h)", but merely "L" pronounced without vibrating the vocal cords.

But in modern Icelandic, original Old Norse single "L" has stayed {l}, but original Old Norse double "LL" has become {tlh}, as in that now well known volcano name Eyjafjallajökull, which is now pronounced {eyyafyatlhayökutlh}.