[Tlhingan-hol] [KLBC] qajatlh

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:01:20 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. After emailing in answers to the first lesson, I sought this
mailing list out hoping to determine whether or not the postal course at
kli.org is still being run. It seems like a good resource and the lessons
are very helpful (though the learning curve picks up quite fast, and
without someone to correct my answers, I'm not sure I'm going to get very
far.)

If perchance the course is no longer being maintained, would it be
acceptable to post my completed assignments to KLBC?

Thanks in advance, and Qapla'!

--Casey Ransberger