[Tlhingan-hol] "A Klingon Christmas Carol" trailer

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Nov 26 06:13:45 PST 2014

> 26 nov 2014 kl. 06:03 skrev Brad Wilson <bmacliam at aol.com>:
>
> I have not read paq'batlh yet, but I presume that since it is telling an ancient tale, older usage and grammar forms might be expected. Perhaps those grains of salt are an historical perspective.

Reading the text, I'm pretty certain 99% of the sentences are intended to be correct [future] modern-day Klingon; I believe the foreword might even mention something about it being a modernized version of an ancient text, but I'm not sure.

However, historical context can certainly be useful if one ever wishes to retcon something ;)