[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon now available as a language for Google Translator Toolkit

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Nov 11 07:16:51 PST 2014

Here'a another example. I used "Klingon" for the lyrics, and English for
the translation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnvAGY1t9es

I also have several videos from a qep'a' that need subtitles if anyone is
willing to help transcribe them. The playlist is
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHRsqQ-Adqf4i4A-J6lXPDbTwzt_Im-CK.
If anyone who is in one of these videos doesn't want to be on youtube, let
me know and I'll remove that video.

qurgh