[Tlhingan-hol] Inspiration for Klingon Colors?

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 04:24:36 PST 2014

My understanding is that the Klingon color system was intentionally alien to human color systems. Different cultures have different numbers of colors, but typically if the number is as small as two, yellow is lumped in with red, orange and brown, with green, blue, and purple in the other color. Okrand found it interesting that yellow, which stands at the boundary between here two classes of color, doesn't historically slide the other way more often.

So, in his language, it does.

Sent from my iPad