[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Language Wiki

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun May 11 06:10:21 PDT 2014

Dear Klingonists over the world,

as I had already done several weeks ago, I would like to invite you all
to join the Klingon Language Wiki.

Thanks to the support of reyutqa', many articles have been added and
updated, and the german part has also grown to a big chunk of
information. But the wiki can not grow very well with only one or two
people working on it.

There is not much knowledge of tlhIngan Hol required to help the wiki,
any help is appreciated and the use of the wiki is really easy. You may
write about anything you know related to klingon, but you can also
search for mistakes, bad grammar or translate articles to english or german.

Some people have joined already, but did not do anything yet. So if you
have any questions, just ask the webmaster.

http://wiki.qephom.de

Qapla'

--
Lieven L. Litaer