[Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 02:48:11 PDT 2014

My suggestion would be to add a new level for "true" beginners, or to
change the  requirements for the beginners level. I would be very much
more encouraging people learn klingon, when they can say " Hey, I passed
level 1, I can now work on level 2" instead of "it took me frive years
to reach level 1".

We could maybe add a new pin for level "newbie", followed by the levels
we already have.

Instaead of 500 words, I suggest a basic list of only 100 words (note
that "basic english" has only 850 words, so requiring 500 from a klingon
beginner is very high).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh