[Tlhingan-hol] KLI Website

Elizabeth Lawrence elizabeth.lawrence08 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:42:13 PDT 2014

Can we build a site and have it accessible among ourselves before it is
accessible to the public?  If so, I think we should make a WordPress site
immediately and play with it a bit.  That will get people into the content
management bits quickly, and let everyone speak from a position of more
knowledge.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Brent Kesler <brent.of.all.people at gmail.com