[Tlhingan-hol] Last X and testament?

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 17:22:41 PDT 2014

{ghItlh Qav}, sure. Or  perhaps {QIn Qav}.
It struck me that only an alien would leave behind a QIn Qav- Klingons make a point of honouring verbal contracts. When a Klingon says something will be done, it gets done or the Klingon faces dishonour. Never any need to write anything down. One of the reasons why they and humans get along so well ... "Can I have that in writing?" translates in Klingon to "I do not trust your honour."