[Tlhingan-hol] friend of Maltz

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 00:15:39 PDT 2014

Am 29.06.2014 17:58, schrieb De'vID:

> Marc Okrand is clearly a time-traveler.

Don't forget the tiny detail (not seen) in Star Trek VI: When Uhura was
searching her Klingon books to speak with the morska Post, one of the
books had a title "Okrand's Dictionary of Klingon". Since it was a lot
bigger than our TKD, we may assume that there will be one or more
addendums in the coming three hundred years...

But now /please/ back to my original question: were there no more
"Friend of Maltz" certificates given after 2001?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh