[Tlhingan-hol] TalkNow Audiobook

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 26 00:44:30 PDT 2014

Did you know?

I just discovered that there is an audiobook version available of
EuroTalk's "TalkNow: Learn Klinon". It's called "Rhythms".

Basically, it's just all of the used vocabulary put together in a big
audiofile to listen to with some background music.

The advantage is of course, you can listed and learn while doing other
stuff as driving or working. A negative point, in my opinion, that there
is no "fun" trek-background like on PK and CK. Another even more
important point for beginners that needs to be mentioned is that since
the sounds are taken from the software, you will have the same
pronunciation mistakes (H/Q).

See the website here:
http://eurotalk.com/us/store/learn/klingon/rhythms/dl

--