[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' cha'maH wa'DIch

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Sun Jun 22 17:29:40 PDT 2014

> From: ghunchu'wI'
>
> qep'a'Daq qaS nuq? ghorgh qaS? Hoq nablu''a'? vay' wIyot'a'?
>
> Last year's detailed schedule was wonderful. Will there be one this year?

There will!  And I'll be running it again, so hopefully it will be just as wonderful.  But right now I'm asking for everyone's help.  Please find all categories that apply to you and give me the requested feedback.
If you attended last year - please send a private email telling me what worked well, what did not work well, and how any of the activities could be made to work better.  Either privately or publicly please also share what would you like to see retained if I start dropping things and what would you would like to see added if I have room.
If you plan to attend this year - please share any ideas you have for activities you would like to participate in, please tell me if you would like to run any of the activities.
If you did not attend last year and won't this year either, but you have an idea for a fun activity, please send it to me.
If you have attended previous in any previous year - what was your favorite event/activity and why?
ghunchu'wI' (or anyone else) - nuqDaq wIjaH DaneH?  Bartram's Garden wIyotqang?  http://www.bartramsgarden.org/visit-today/hours/  lupwI'Daq Pilly wISovqangmoH'a'?  http://www.phillytour.com/philadelphia-sightseeing-trolley-tours-departs-daily-from-5th-market-streets/p5  Fort Mifflin wIyotqangqa'?  http://fortmifflin.us/about-the-fort/  latlh qech Daghaj'a'?
janSIy/Jeremy