[Tlhingan-hol] lung

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:51:32 PDT 2014

I would not understand it in that meaning. I would understand either a huge
kind of worm (something living in the deep sea or something) or a very
large serpent, like an anaconda or boa. That was also the kind I used this
word for. For a small snake like a viper it wouldn't probably be suitable.

But a snake-like dragon? Nah.