[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' cha'maH wa'DIch

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:35:40 PDT 2014

http://www.speakklingon.info/activities/qepmey/qepa/

This is a reminder that the 21st annual conference of the Klingon

Language Institute (qep'a' cha'maH wa'DIch) is barely a month away.

The formal conference uns from Thursday morning, July 24th to the

evening of Saturday, July 26th, our standard "three full days," though

typically people will start arriving on Wednesday afternoon/evening

and linger for breakfast and goodbyes on the morning of Sunday,

July 27th.

Registration for the qep'a' is again $30. It would help to have your

payment at least a couple weeks before the beginning of the

conference so we can plan accordingly. Send your check to:

Klingon Language Institute
P.O. Box 794
Blue Bell, PA 19422 USA

*** Even if you haven't yet sent in your registration, hurry up and book

your hotel room! ***

Our room block closes on June 23rd (it's the 20th as I post this). Our

room rate is $89/night (plus taxes). If you delay past the room block

deadline, you risk not getting our discounted rate. Contact the Comfort

Inn at 610-521-9800 and be sure to mention you are with the Klingon

Language Institute.

Finally, please reach out to other Klingonists who may not have seen this

post. We've existed very successfully for more than two decades as a

largely online community, which makes coming together once a year,

face-to-face, a truly magical thing. Join us!

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist