[Tlhingan-hol] 'arDaq

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Jun 20 07:28:51 PDT 2014

'orwI' jIHmo' jIjangmeH jI'um.

On airplanes we distinguish between
- lights that illuminate the wing: "logo lights"
- lights that illuminate the ground from the wing: "wing-mounted landing
light"
- lights that are mounted in the wingtip to delineate the airplane at night
comply with regulations: "navigation lights"
- lights that are mounted in the wingtip to increase visibility to other
aircraft: "wingtip strobes"
- lights that are mounted all over the place to increase visibility to other
aircraft and scare birds: "conspicuity lights"

vaj Sarchugh tlhIngan Hol tel wovmoHwI'mey pongmey jIbepbe' jIH.

- Qov