[Tlhingan-hol] 'arDaq

lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:57:28 PDT 2014

Wow again.

If I ask, "How many doors do you choose?" it's simple. {lojmIt 'ar DawIv?} You answer "I choose three doors." {wej lojmIt vIwIv.}

If I ask, "Which door do you choose?", it's still simple {lojmIt 'arDIch DawIv?} You answer "I choose the third door." {lojmIt wejDIch vIwIv.}

There doesn't seem to be a way to ask the question that is answered by {lojmIt wej vIwIv}. "I choose door #3."

Or "I live at house number 512 on Maltz street."

We have to resort to {lojmIt yIngu'!} for that kind of question, apparently.