[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: poS

Brad Wilson bmacliam at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 13:52:26 PDT 2014

ghItlh Qov >> Unless most Klingons are left-handed.
Assuming that Klingons even have a dominant side. It would make sense to extend one's weaker hand and leave the dominant one for the weapon. Of course, extending one's dominant hand would be the ultimate sign of trust. I don't believe MO has addressed this in KGT. The human brain is predisposed to right-dominance, and hand weapons were (are) traditionally carried on the right side. But the Klingon brain ... well, I don't think the Imperial Academy of Medicine & Physiology has released a report on that.
gheyIl