[Tlhingan-hol] ghoj

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 1 23:41:00 PDT 2014

> On Sunday, 1 June 2014, 23:08, "worthywoman" wrote:
>
>     Hol vIghoj vIneH
>     chay'

Well, that is one of those so obvious beginners message which we have
been missing so long :-) Welcome to the list!

Long time ago, when we had way more beginners on this list, there was
one person in charge to welcome the newbies and answer their questions.
That guy was called "Beginners Grammarian". Most of those are still on
the list, so you can be sure to get good answers.

Although it's not really used any more, if you want to get a special
attention from a grammarian, you may add the letters "KLBC" to the
subject line, so we can all see that you have a special question that
needs an answer.

You can read more about this code and other rules for this mailing list
on http://wiki.qephom.de/En/MailingListFAQ

Good luck learning - Qapla'

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh (= retired Beginners Grammarian)