[Tlhingan-hol] 30th anniversary of Klingon

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 1 05:12:09 PDT 2014

jaj 24.05.2014 15:19, ghItlh Fiat Knox:
> June 1, 2014 is the thirtieth anniversary of the theatrical release of
> Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. To us, the date is significant
> because it is the first time Okrandian Klingon was used.
[...]

> I've got plans to write up a blog post to commemorate this event. Does
> anybody else have anything planned for that day?

I have no big plans or anything, but I'm posting this message in all
possible places in Facebook, accompanied with a nice photoshopped image
of Marc Okrand with some ST3 Klingons.

You can see it here:
http://wiki.qephom.de/En/HistoryOfKlingon

Next, I have published an interview with Marc Okrand where he does NOT
speak about Klingon, in the 300th (not a typo, it's 300) anniversary
edition of the Corona Magazine, which is scheduled to published on June
4th, so better wait a few days before following this link:
http://archive.corona-magazine.de/corona300.html

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh