[Tlhingan-hol] qep’a’Daq mu’mey chu’ lu’angta’’a’ matlh?

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Jul 30 07:26:10 PDT 2014

Not while I was present, but I left before Marc did on Sunday.

Marc did tell me that Maltz had been unfamiliar with the English word "rant" until he saw it in one of my posts (yes! Maltz reads the list sometimes, poor guy), and that Marc had to explain it to him. He did not produce a Klingon equivalent, which implies perhaps that there isn't an exact match.

- Qov