[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' arrivals?

Agnieszka Solska agnpau1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:45:59 PDT 2014

Hello Lawrence,

Rich and I will be landing at Philadelphia airport at 8:45 am.
When we check in we may decide to spend the next few hours getting some sleep.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Agnieszka

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:29:29 -0400
From: "Lawrence M. Schoen" <klingonguy at gmail.com>
Subject: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' arrivals?

Attendees of the qep'a' will begin showing up on Wednesday,
likely some time after noon at the earliest.

Is it too much to hope that those who are actually coming in
(particularly those who are flying) can post their ETAs?

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist