[Tlhingan-hol] can we reopen the ili klingon wiki???

Lolly Cunningham storybookgroup at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 13:19:05 PDT 2014

Hello all!!!

I am interested in opening back up the klingon language wiki that is visible on the main kli website. I am a relatively new members to kli, but I am an aficionado of the constructed klingon language having intensely studied it in University. I also have been a registered member of the wikipedia foundation since 2007, so I am quite familiar with the protocols and such for the wiki. I would volunteer to be one of the primaries in getting the klingon wiki back open for a whole new generation to share in the klingon language and culture.

Do you guys think re-opening the kli klingon wiki is a possibility? Would anyone else on the list be interested as well?

~t000ddd111eeesss~~~

Lolly Cunningham

--
Lolly Cunningham