[Tlhingan-hol] boqrat

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Jan 31 06:09:22 PST 2014

Going by my notes, bokrat only seem to be mentioned when talking about Klingons eating bokrat liver, so I don't think we know much about it. It appears to be an animal found in the Klingon Empire, so even if it's rat-like, the name would likely just be a coincidence.

Another animal with a potentially misleading name is the {teghbat} (or "teg'bat"), the bone marrow of which is used to make {'awje'}.