[Tlhingan-hol] geometry terminology in Klingon

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jan 28 02:25:56 PST 2014

Am 27.01.2014 22:51, schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
> ghItlhta' Quvar'
>> qal'aq
>> frame, framework, supporting structure, skeleton
>
> Was it specified if this also applies to organic skeletons (that is, the set of all our bones), or only to that of a building/starship/steucture?

We have no more information, but I believe that was exactly Okrand's
intention, otherwise he would not have mentioned it. "framework" would
have been enough, and though he did not write "grid", I'm sure it also
applies to that one, too.

It's easy to distinguish {qal'aqmey} from {qal'aqDu'}  :- )

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh