[Tlhingan-hol] everywhere else

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 14:43:37 PST 2014

ghunchu'wI':
> Hoch latlhDaq peD.

The problem with this and similar suggestions is that they don't say that
it *isn't* snowing *here* (or do they?). It's snowing elsewhere... but it's
snowing here too.

nIqolay q:
> In the case of "Dat peD, 'ach naDev peDbe'", I think it might not be
> taken as contradictory. [...]

Good point about the superlative construction.

nIqolay q:
> That said, I also like ghunchu'wI''s suggestion of {naDev neH peDbe'}.

I liked {naDev neH peDbe'} as well. It succinctly expresses what I wanted
to express in a way which is logically equivalent.