[Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 14 05:57:10 PST 2014

Am 14.02.2014 14:11, schrieb David Trimboli:
> Who exactly is a member of the KLI? I don't remember the last time
> someone successfully became a member, or renewed their membership.

Okay then - technically spoken - since the software broke down, the KLI
has no more members at all.  (?)  :-/

I consider myself a member of the KLI: I registered for it, I've always
paid my annual fee and I have my membership card. I'm sure there are
others who think the same way.

> You want the brand name, but you don't have the authority.
> Talk to Lawrence and get him to agree to something.

Yes, I will. He's at a convention this weekend, so I'll talk to him next
week. I'll tell you more as soon as I get more information.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh