[Tlhingan-hol] "Klingon" in parody of Coke commercial

Peter Walker peter at startrekphase2.de
Mon Feb 10 01:38:26 PST 2014

Well we at Star Trek Phase II can reach a large audience and inform them
about your Klingon translations. Our episodes reach millions of people.

The best way would be if you could translate our Klingon episode Kitumba for
us so that we can release Klingon subtitles.

http://www.startrekphase2.de/kitumba

Surely it would be a nice project that you guys can work on as a group and
we have no problems giving you guys full credit for it.

I remember meeting Lieven in person at the German FedCon Star Trek
convention and talking about Klingon subtitles for Kitumba. At that time
however, the episode was not finished.

So if you guys can provide us with Klingon subtitles, we have the resources
to inform a lot of people about your group.

Regards

Peter Walker

Star Trek New Voyages: Phase II, UK + Germany

Webmaster, Video Editing

Subtitles Coordination

www.trekcon.de

www.startrekphase2.de