[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon in a church

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Dec 23 06:02:37 PST 2014

There was recently a Christian youth group (or something similar) here in Sweden that had some presentation in Klingon for a sci-fi-related sermon or the like. They requested help from one of the Facebook groups, and got it, and apparently it went quite well.

Don't know much more about it, but will look to see what I can find out about it.