[Tlhingan-hol] keeping "KLI folklore" words in word lists

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 13:58:47 PST 2014

Am 17.12.2014 um 22:43 schrieb lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com:
> I find it somewhat fascinating that people who
 > have not gone to the trouble of actually learning
 > how to speak basic sentences

Yes, that really is the basic problem in this list at all, and I also
notice at the qepHom where people ask all too complicated grammatical
solutions while they can't even simply say their name.
I alsways tell them to first learn the basic, then they won't need to
think about the larger problems anymore.

> If that guy actually exists, we don’t need to explain to him  [...]
> It really is okay to tell him or her, “Don’t pay any attention to [...]

You said in beter wording what I tried to say before: Okrand is some
kind of "filter" for me: if he did not take the word into his hands, or
his mind, and said it's okay, then the word does not exist for me.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh